BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 24, 2013

My Friend Paul

So I have this friend named Paul.  He has always been a little closet sissy.  Loved to think about sucking cock but was always too much of a pussy to actually do it!  Finally he got the courage to do it!  The little guy finally came out of the closet!  I am so proud.   Just as a mother when her baby gets their first tooth!  My sweet Paul finally has sucked his first cock!  He has always been a little closet gay and I have always known it. You know.  I am so proud I think that I will post pics!  I know you all are dying to see!  So here you go.  For your enjoyment!!  Now I know that there are other of you closet gays out there that just would hate to be blackmailed or exposed.  Hope you dont let me have any of your pics.  I hate a little faker.  Someone that  just wont be who they are!  I will always see to it that everyone knows the truth!




0 comments: