BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 26, 2013

My Bitches!

I do love my things.  I love my purses and I love my shoes, But most of all I love my BITCHES!!!  I have a few little Sissy Fags, Little Cunts, Little Stella Lovers.  Some like me to dress them up, Some just get on my nerves and I have to ignore them.  So I figured I would dress them.  Tell me which design are you going to wear for me?    I think that I will make you wear one of them when you go out to town.  You call me and you walk up to someone and ask what they think of your shirt.  You tell them that I own you and you have to wear that.  I want you to send me a pic of yourself wearing my shirt so i can post it on my blog and let everyone know that I own you.  Who is going to be brave enough??






AIM: SexyStellaX
Yahoo: SexxxyStella

888-40-Bunny


0 comments: