BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 10, 2013

My Kinky Friends

So as all of you know by now I LOVE to post pics on my blogs that you pathetic little sluts send to me.  These are from my friend "Smalldick".  As you can see he is pathetically small.  Should have not even been called a man if you ask me.  His cock is so small that his wife has to resort to fucking others.  He has nothing that can satisfy him.  So he has these hot pics of her getting fucked by a huge cock.  I am sure that he sits there with his own little pathetic dick.  There should be another name for that, its not even big enough to be called that.  He is embarrassingly pathetic.  Now his wife did catch him sucking on a cock.  Sadly i dont have a pic of that.  But i do have one of him shoving that nice dildo up his ass!  Enjoy!





0 comments: